Signatec Products & Services for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
What is an OEM?
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are customers who incorporate one or more of Signatec's high speed digitizers, arbitrary waveform generators, or other instruments into their end product and resell the complete system to end-users. Please contact Signatec for more information on qualifications and application for membership in the Signatec OEM Program.
OEM Strategic Relationships
Signatec values our OEM customers and understand their needs to complete projects on time and within budget. With our reliable, high-quality products and support, our OEM customers gain valuable time-to-market and save tens of thousands of development dollars. Our knowledgeable support staff assists OEM customers through all product lifecycle stages from development to production. This OEM-friendly philosophy is why we have so many satisfied OEM customers around the world.
Signatec OEM Program
The Signatec OEM Program consists of two tier levels: Gold and Platinum
- Gold Tier Level
- No charge product evaluation unit(s) and Software Development Kits (SDKs) for qualification and initial development are supplied.
- No charge telephone support through the evaluation period is provided.
- Negotiated factory and/or on-site technical support including custom hardware/software development.
- Platinum Tier Level
- Volume discount pricing is established.
- OEM specification is established and corresponding product is given a unique part number to ensure quality tracking and Engineering Change Order (ECO) control.
- All software tools are provided on a site-license basis.
- A SmartSpares Pool (safety stock) program is established if the OEM application requires one. This ensures that a specified quantity of product is always kept on stock on a ready-to-ship basis.
All established and identified Signatec OEMs enter the program at the Gold Tier Level where Signatec can help the OEM "focus on their added value" while we provide our expertise of integrating Signatec instrumentation products into customized PC solutions, including hardware, software and firmware. The Gold Tier Level includes the following feature benefits:
Once the OEM has specified a Signatec product ready for full production integration and release, they then move to the Platinum Tier Level that includes the following feature benefits:
OEM Product Focus
Signatec designs and manufactures high-speed digitizers, arbitrary waveform generator cards, as well as Scope Application software and FPGA Development Kits. For OEM customers, we can provide customized functionality or a modified user interface to meet specific application requirements and specific application examples and customized SDKs to ensure harmonious operation of Signatec products with other instruments. Any of Signatec's products are eligible for OEM volume discount pricing.
Signatec has created several products specifically to meet our OEM customers' unique requirements for:
- Hardware or Software Customization
- Personalized Product and Technical Support
- Volume Discount Pricing
- Joint Marketing Opportunities
- Early Access to New Software Releases
Why Select Signatec as an OEM Partner?
- Quality & Reliability
- Technical Support
Signatec's proven leadership in ultra-fast A/D and D/A technology means that OEMs get the best product available on the market
All Signatec products are thoroughly tested as we know that OEMs need reliable products that won't fail in the field.
Signatec is a product brand of DynamicSignals LLC, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, and Signatec branded manufactured instruments are provided with a standard 2 year product warranty. Please refer to the DynamicSignals Standard Terms and Conditions of Sales for complete product limited warranty details.
While Signatec's products are designed to serve a great number of applications, we realize that some customers may need a modified version of our product. We can customize our products to meet your specific application requirements.
When OEMs use Signatec products, they have direct support from our design engineers. We will work closely with you to ensure your project's success.
We encourage you to contact Signatec and discuss your potential OEM application in more detail with our engineering team.